Saturday, January 3, 2009

Eulogy of my friend :(

This post is dedicated to a close friend of mine, who had been with me for the past 3 years. Each day, i would talked to him, play with him. He was a part of all the happiness, agony, anger, well trieds. I still remember the first day my dad introduced me to him. He was a tech geek. He was called Nokia 6610i.

The moment Siddharth's phone rings in Rang De basanti, i whistled in theatre. He owns the same model of Nokia as mine. This was my first personal device for me, only myself. It has been a great phone. After all the free falls from the 1st floor of my hostel, From my bed, after my rollover while sleeping, after i played football with it(i played thrice!!!) , it had lasted for 3 long years, before he broke down into pieces(as shown). Thank you for bearing with me.

The cell panel broke, the display had a huge pink speck( like a design..i couldn't even read my sms). Finally i found a replacement in Nokia 5320 Express Music. I initially thought of using Exchange offer, but the mobile shop owner would have chucked me out of the shop for asking for an exchange in this condition.

Thank you, My friend!!!!