Monday, March 2, 2009

too many events in a short timeframe

This is my first post after Rahman sir won the Oscars.. I woke up at 4 in the morning.. very unusual for my schedule, before my mom and grandpa.. Watch all CNN-IBN, NDTV, Star Movies, Live stream on the net.. Finally watch slumdog sweep the academy awards.. And there he walked with two oscars.. Rahman sir.. As simple and humble as ever.. " Ella Pugazhum iraivannukae.." in tamil.. Couldnt believe it... Prayers of a B(z)illions of Indians was answered !!! :)

then back to business at college..
Rushing up with REM forms for the book.. the Ruby cup.. Volleyball matches.. India-NZ t-20 debacle..

A Unique Sensors'09 wit guest lecture from Dr. Radhakrishnan on Recent trends in Bio-med and ephilepsy.. Workshops by Prof. Sadagopan Rajesh ( sadagopan ramesh's bro) on fun mathematics and Agilent technologies workshop on DSOs... A lotta photgraphs.. final yr informals..

Ohh.. shit.. proj review.. OMG.. god save me..

No comments: